2 days in Mekong delta is the good experience about the rural life of Vietnam: swinging on the hammock listening to the countryside’s sound, explore the culture mix via local workshop and religious temple and immerse yourself to the early morning lively trading scene of the biggest floating market in Mekong delta.
Day 1: HCM – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho
Leave Ho Chi Minh City, enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields.
On arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shade of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, performed by the locals. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through fruit plantations and villages. Proceed to Can Tho.
Overnight in the hotel (family home-stay with dinner can be arranged on request). Free time to visit bustling Can Tho market. OVERNIGHT in 3 star hotel in Can Tho City.
Day 2: Cai Rang floating market
Take a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river.
(Bassac River), then proceed to visit Cai Răng floating market , which are the liveliest in the whole religion.
Have you ever tasted Vietnamese vermicelli soup? Well, now go and see how it is made. Then wander around the village and meet the friendly local people and experience how to cross a “Monkey bridge” which is built by only one stem of bamboo. Visit the orchard garden. Stop for lunch. Back to HCM city.
- Transfer by modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Accommodation based on 2 guests sharing a twin / double room in three star hotel
- Expert English speaking local guide (other languages on request)
- All entrance fees during guided time
- Wet tissue & Drinking water 2 bottle every day (0,5ml/bottle)
- Travel insurance.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- All Visa approval Vietnam & visa stamping
- All international flights
- All international airport-tax
- Banking fee
- Everything not mentioned in the program