8:00 AM: Depart for Cai Be by car/van via Trung Luong Express Highway, stopping to take photos in Tan An town overlooking the picturesque flat rice fields.
9:30 AM: On arrival in Cai Be, set off by motor boat to visit the Cai Be floating market and watch the locals trading fruit and many other commodities on board their vessels. Visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made. Then wander into the small villages to visit the orchard and fruit plantation, accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music.
11:30 AM: Keep cruising to a series of small canals to experience the charms of the Upper Mekong Delta. Arrive in Tan Phong Island, join to a cooking class. Enjoy your cooking experience and learn how to prepare special Vietnamese dishes. Food cooked by yourself and fresh river food served in the heart of the garden. Relax on the hammocks to get back your energy.
14:00 PM: Cycle around the village path with fruit orchards and bonsai garden. Meet the local islanders to learn more about the local daily life in the Mekong delta.
15:00 PM: Leave the Cai Be Floating Market and Transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City.
• Transfer by modern air-conditioned vehicles
• Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
• Expert English speaking local guide (other languages on request)
• All entrance fees during guided time
• Wet tissue & Drinking water 2 bottle every day (0,5ml/bottle )
• Travel insurance.
• Drinks, tips and personal expenses
• All Visa approval Vietnam & visa stamping
• All international flights
• All international airport-tax
• Banking fee
• Everything not mentioned in the program
Price: from USD 72 per person (Min 2 pax travelling)
** Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.