According to the law, if foreigners living in Malaysia or Malaysian citizens want to enter Vietnam all need Vietnam visa. How can foreigners apply for Vietnam visa in Malaysia?
There are more and more people foreigners in general and Malaysian citizens in particular going to Vietnam day by day. In fact, Vietnam is an ideal destination for both people going for working and visiting. How can foreigners apply for Vietnam visa in Malaysia? Although it is not the latest new but we sure that not all of foreigners know. Take a quick look on this article!
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
How can foreigners apply for Vietnam visa in Malaysia? If you are Malaysian passport holders, fortunately, your country is in exemption list to enter Vietnam with the limit of 30 days, so in case you want to go to Vietnam for a trip less than 30 days, you do not need to apply Visa. If you live in Malaysia but are not Malaysian, please carefully check out the table below to know whether your country is in exemption list or not. Unless, you will lost money and time uselessly.
Applying for Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassy in Malaysia
This is a traditional way that foreigners usually use when they want to apply for a Vietnam visa. How can foreigners apply for Vietnam visa in Malaysia? You just need to follow these steps to apply for a Vietnam visa at the Vietnam Embassy in Malaysia:
- Contact the Embassy (with the details provided above) to make an appointment.
- Go to the Embassy website, download and fill in the application form.
- Bring all needed documents (see below).
- Return to the Vietnam Embassy to collect your visa after 5 working days.
- Process time: it depends on you and how fast you need your visa. In many different cases, time will not be the same. For a detail answer, you should make a call to your agency or to Vietnam Embassy in advance.
Required documents to apply at Vietnam Embassy
- A completed visa application form
- Your original valid passport
- 2 passport-size photos (30mm width x 40mm height, in colour, taken within the past six months and without wearing glasses)
- Your flight booking
- Proof of payment for visa fee (if you are using a courier service, or depositing the fee into the Embassy’s account at a bank)
- Proof of accommodation for full stay
Vietnam Embassy in Malaysia
Vietnamese Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Address: No. 4, PersiaranStonor, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: (603) 2148 4036, 2148 4534
- Fax: (603) 2148 3270, 2141 4696
- Email: email@example.com
Before obtaining Vietnam visa, you should note:
– Please make sure that your passport has minimum 6 months validity and left pages.
– For visa on arrival option, it is applicable to those who travel to Vietnam by air only.
Applying Vietnam visa on arrival in Malaysia
What is Vietnam Visa On Arrival? If in the past, people who don’t have enough time to go to the Embassy or Consulate for a visa issue, they will not have a Vietnam Visa, but now they can have their Vietnam visa online in their leisure time with just a click for application. After filling out an online application form and making a payment for service fee, applicants will get approval letters issued by the Immigration Dept of Vietnam after a few working days. With this letter will, the applicant will be able to get visa stamped upon arrival at any Vietnam international airports they land. This is called Visa on Arrival.
This kind of visa has an advantage that, no matter what your nationality is, where you are, you can also apply for Vietnam visa online via any trusted visa agents such as visavietnamonline.org of visaonlinevietnam.com.
It is very simple, isn’t it? Do not get unwanted troubles, such as losing the vital document (passport, money or documents) via communicating mail; Do not be stuck in traffic jam once visiting Vietnam Embassy, you still have a Vietnam Visa!
This way is considered as the shortest and quickest option to get Vietnam visa, so we powerfully suggest you booking it via a trusted visa agent as a result of it’s several advantages:
– Process time: from 1 to 2 working days in traditional case, 4 to 8 operating hours in urgent case and up to half an hour for emergency case.
– Needed Documents: No documents required
– You can also get extra services when applying online as FAST TRACK, CAR PICK UP, BOOKING HOTEL,…. These available services can support your trip by saving time and acquiring a lot of comforts.
– How can foreigners apply for Vietnam visa in Malaysia?
- A visa agent will help you to get visa online Vietnam. You just need to access their website, filling in the application form online to apply for Vietnam Visa at https://www.visaonlinevietnam.com/apply-vietnam-visa-form, double checking your information to make sure that all are correct and make a payment for service fee.
- Receiving your approval letter and accompanied instructions to get your visa stamped. The visa agent shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Kuala Lumpur, Malacca, Penang, Terengganu, Sabah, Kedah, Perak, Pahang or any cities in Malaysia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 - 982 879718 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/. We are here willing and pleased to assist you at our best so please kindly contact us for any further information or you need our support.